- Levi Strauss plans to go public — again. Files IPO under symbol LEVI
- Payless ShoeSource files for bankruptcy as it closes its 2,500 US stores
- Jimmy Dean parent Tyson Foods has held talks to buy Foster Farms for $2 billion
- Justice Department reportedly close to approving CVS-Aetna, Cigna-Express Scripts deals
- Fred's shares surge more than 80 percent after announcing $165 million deal to sell some pharmacy files to Walgreens
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!